Primary care in the comfort of your home
For adult patients living in the Washington Heights and Inwood sections of Manhattan who have difficulty leaving home or who are considered home-bound, we provide comprehensive, in-home primary care – including chronic disease management and follow-up care after hospitalization.
If you or someone you care for cannot leave home due to debility or illness, our board-certified nurse practitioners can provide in-home primary care in the Washington Heights and Inwood sections of Manhattan.
Our in-home services include:
- Annual wellness visits, vaccinations and chronic care management
- Care and treatment guidance for patients and families
- Coordination of in-home specialist services, including diagnostics testing and laboratory tests
- Hospital discharge and care planning
- Post-acute care after hospitalization
- Prescriptions, as necessary
- Vaccinations including influenza and pneumonia
- And more
If additional specialized treatment is needed, our board-certified nurse practitioners will provide patients with a referral to trusted specialists within the ColumbiaDoctors network.
Our House Calls Provider
Meet Marie Carmel Garcon, FNP, our House Calls Nurse Practitioner, who was recently named Nurse Practitioner of the Year by the Nurse Practitioner Association New York State (The NPA).
We accept Medicare and most other insurance plans.
If you are a provider or agency referring a patient for House Calls, please fill out the following form:
Please send the completed form to Melissa at fax number 212-342-0093.