A community of inclusive care for all
The Nurse Practitioner Group offers an inclusive and welcoming experience for all patients, including those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT), and provides comprehensive LGBT care services at our Washington Heights location.
With expertise in primary care, mental health and specialty care services for older adults and those living with HIV, our team of board-certified nurse practitioners ensure access to the best care possible.
Our LGBT health care services
Our providers have expertise in LGBT health, and work together with individuals — both children and adults — and families to develop a comprehensive and personalized health plan, integrating primary care and behavioral health services.
- Primary and preventative health screenings
- Transgender health care, including hormone therapy
- Sexual and reproductive health care
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP)
- Immunizations such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Meningitis
- Depression and anxiety management
- Substance use screenings
- Counseling and psychotherapy
- Care coordination
To make an appointment, call 212-326-5705.
For more information about our LGBT health services, call 646-774-6977.